The PROSEGUR Group (hereinafter "PROSEGUR") is a global leader in the private security sector. We are present on 5 continents, where our main mission is to offer our customers high value-added services and occupy a leading global position in the private security and outsourcing of services in each market.
We do this by seeking solid geographical implementation grounded in a business model with demonstrated efficiency. In addition to our global vocation, we also act locally, and for this we adapt our activity to the particularities of each market, respecting at all times the normative and regulatory framework of the country in which we operate, since our sector is highly regulated, and this regulation varies according to the legislation in each country.
Through our six business lines, PROSEGUR offers companies and individuals services including Digital Asset Custody (CRYPTO), alarms, security, cybersecurity, cash management, (CASH), business process outsourcing (BPO), and guarantee its customers security they can trust based on the most advanced solutions on the market.
- Digital Asset Custody (CRYPTO): Digital Asset Custody Service: PROSEGUR provides custody services for Digital Assets, such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, etc, as well as other management services for the assets under custody (deposit/withdrawal, transfers, conversion with other assets, etc.). These services are offered to institutional clients that need a third party custodian for large amounts of Digital Assets or Cryptocurrencies.
- Alarm service: PROSEGUR provides a wide range of products and services that help assure the security and peace of mind of families and businesses. At PROSEGUR we offer services for the installation and maintenance of alarm systems tailored to the needs of our customers, in addition to the very latest alarm systems, ranging from video verification alarms to space automation, making us a leader worldwide.
- Security service: PROSEGUR provides comprehensive security services with high added value through a combination of the latest technologies and the best professionals. The company is permanently focused on technological innovation so it can integrate into the value chain of each business segment. The security business includes both traditional manned guarding and ancillary services.
- Cash management service. - CASH: PROSEGUR covers the entire cash cycle and handles more than EUR 450 billion every year. It operates in more than 500 centres in fifteen countries and manages more than 100,000 cashpoints. PROSEGUR is a world leader in the provision of logistics and cash management services as well as the outsourcing of services to financial institutions, retail establishments, government agencies and central banks, mints, jewellers and other business activities around the world, mainly in the banking and distribution sectors.
- Cybersecurity service: Through its Cipher brand, PROSEGUR is a recognised name in the cybersecurity sector. It provides a wide variety of services: managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), cyber intelligence services (CIS), network services (RTS), management, risk and compliance (GRC), and cybersecurity technology integration (CTI). These services are supported by Cipher Labs, an elite laboratory in research and development into cyber intelligence and threat, and five security operations centres (SOCs) operating 24x7. Its clients range from medium-sized companies to internationally renowned corporations and government agencies, with countless success stories.
- BPO service (business process outsourcing): through its BPO business line, PROSEGUR offers its customers business solutions that allow the outsourcing of services thanks to innovative solutions using the latest technological capabilities. At PROSEGUR we help our partners improve their operations and get ahead of the market, undertaking the most complex processes and improving the customer experience.
We have designed a differential value proposition whose main objective is to leverage the knowledge acquired over the years and adapt it to new trends in technology and digitisation. At PROSEGUR we aim to provide our customers with maximum agility, traceability and visibility in all the tasks carried out in the workplace.
As well as being a global leader in the provision of security services, PROSEGUR is firmly committed to society and to the disadvantaged, which is why we have a non-profit foundation – the PROSEGUR FOUNDATION – which materialises PROSEGUR's pledge to contribute to the progress of the less protected regions in which it operates. It supports education as an undisputed engine of change, intellectual disabilities, and promotes volunteer actions that channel the solidarity of our company's professionals.
PROSEGUR is a multinational company that is firmly committed to the protection of personal data, and particularly to compliance with the applicable privacy regulations, in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individuals involved in the exercise of their activity.
- Visitors to and users of PROSEGUR's various corporate websites, as well as computer or mobile software applications.
- Customers and potential customers.
- Suppliers and potential suppliers.
The Entities in the PROSEGUR Group are the data controllers of the personal data you provide to us. You can consult the identifying data and the contact details of the Entity responsible for processing your personal data by selecting the corresponding PROSEGUR Group country and service at the following link:
Purposes and Legitimation
You are hereby informed that all the data that PROSEGUR requests from you are required for data processing purposes and that the failure to provide them will make it impossible to contact you or process your request to PROSEGUR.
Furthermore, PROSEGUR reserves the right not to respond to or handle requests that do not include the requested data.
You hereby guarantee the accuracy of the personal details provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically ask you to revise and update your personal data.
PROSEGUR will process your personal data either as a client or potential client, supplier or potential supplier, employee, candidate, or shareholder, on the basis of:
- Obtaining your consent.
- The pre-contractual or contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interest.
Potential Recipients of your Data
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be notified to the following recipient categories:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to send information, including public authorities, security forces, judges and courts, in order to comply with their requirements and the applicable regulations, where necessary.
- Companies in the PROSEGUR Group as a result of the centralisation of existing administrative and IT processes within the PROSEGUR Group, on the basis of PROSEGUR's legitimate interest.
- Entities that are part of the PROSEGUR Group and third entities with which PROSEGUR has signed collaboration agreements, for the purpose of sending you commercial communications, on the basis of your consent.
- Auditors, on the legal basis of compliance with a legal obligation.
- Potential buyers of PROSEGUR's shares/assets/businesses, so they can review the object of their potential purchase, subject to confidentiality obligations, on the legal basis of PROSEGUR's legitimate interest.
You are hereby informed that the PROSEGUR Group may have entities located outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, PROSEGUR requires these companies to comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, such as the model contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or an equivalent legal instrument, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the importer is located provides an adequate level of personal data protection.
PROSEGUR will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the corresponding purpose, and will subsequently conserve them, duly blocked, for the time during which liabilities deriving from their processing may arise.
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to determine the periods it retains your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable local legislation, regulations and regulatory guidelines, taking into account the type of personal data being processed and PROSEGUR's operational requirements, according to the correct management of the existing relationship with the different categories of data subjects.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event you become involved in legal proceedings, your data may be conserved for an additional amount of time as required until a final legal ruling is issued. Once this period comes to an end, your data will be deleted.
Your Data Protection Rights
You can revoke your consent at any time to the processing of your personal data by PROSEGUR, and if you so wish, exercise your data protection rights. If you wish to do so, please contact PROSEGUR and request:
- Confirmation of whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if so, your right of access to your personal data.
- Rectification of inaccuracies in your personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion of your personal data.
- Limitation on the processing of your personal data.
- Receipt of the personal data you have provided to PROSEGUR in a structured widely used and mechanically readable format, and its transfer to another data controller.
- Opposition at any time to the processing of your personal data.
- Not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling.
Finally, if you would like to receive further information on your data protection rights or would like to file a claim, you can contact the competent data protection authority in order to safeguard your rights.
PROSEGUR's services are not intended for minors and PROSEGUR consequently does not engage in the processing of personal data in the case of children under 16, except in very limited circumstances, such as the volunteer actions of the PROSEGUR FOUNDATION.
In these cases, PROSEGUR guarantees to obtain consent from the parent or guardian of the minor, and the data will only be processed in the terms of this consent or authorisation.
If you believe we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected personal data through our forms from a child under the age of 16 without proper consent, please notify PROSEGUR so we can immediately proceed to delete the information on our servers and take any other appropriate corrective action.
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use or illegal or unauthorised dissemination.
We will also take all reasonable measures to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
However, the user is hereby informed that any online data transfer is never completely secure and he/she therefore proceeds at his/her own risk. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of the personal data sent via our website.
You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- PROSEGUR corporate headquarters: Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain).
- Data Protection Officer contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we inform you that its content may be modified, for example, to meet legal requirements or changing business needs. In the event of any relevant changes, we will notify you through the most appropriate channel.
© 2020 Prosegur Group. All rights reserved.